Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Look at what just got in season!

Was very surprised to see my favorite fruit sitting in the local veggie shop today after what seemed like a 100 year hiatus! There were prettier ones than this one too, but I only got the idea to take a picture for the blog when I got down to the last couple. This week isn't very exciting since my colleague is our of the office and I'm putting in overtime on the computer. Maybe tomorrow I will take a picture of my bathroom. This pic was taken on my lovely balcony by the way, im sitting out on it now in a tshirt, ahhhh, Beirut can be so enjoyable when one forgets about the 7 American warships a few km off the coast.... 

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2008 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favourite fruits. i just ate a whole bunch of it. :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home